Norfolk Collegiate offers our students, faculty and staff the top brass in dining services through FLIK Independent Dining Services. Lunch is included in tuition for all grades and features hot options, deli bar, salad bar, soups, vegetarian and gluten-free options daily.
Their philosophy of "Nourishing A Brighter Future" goes hand-in-hand with Collegiate's commitment to delivering our students the best nutrition possible.
FLIK Independent Dining Services:
- Provides nutritious meals, prepared from fresh ingredients
- Supports local and sustainable agricultural practices
- Provides nutrition education programs
- Provides students kitchen experiences through FLIK's teaching kitchen
- Creates menus exclusively for Collegiate by nutrition specialist and corporate executive chef
Meet our Executive Chef
Amarin Reelachart was born and raised in Sriracha, Thailand, and moved to Virginia in 1977. He graduated locally and then attended culinary school in Germany. After culinary school, he worked in local restaurants until he opened and operated his own restaurants, including Eurasia Intercontinental Cuisine, Ultra Bistro and Eurasia Café.