Tournament of the 2000's
We have officially wrapped up another great year of the Tournamnet of 2000's with HRA, Walsingham and NSA. Norfolk Collegiate finished in 3rd place behind NSA and HRA. We are looking forward to kicking the tourment off again in March 2017, but start us off in the lead by giving today!
NSA: 41.1% - - - HRA: 18.5% - - - NCS: 17.1% - - - WA: 15.1%
*If all the percentages stay the same for 2016-2017, we would only need 19 additional donations to beat HRA! Let's get that started now and get our donations in early!!
2016-2017 Tournament of 2000's:
The Tournament of 2000's is a Young Alumni giving challenge between Hampton Roads Academy, Nansemond-Suffolk Academy, Walsingham Academy and Norfolk Collegiate! We are striving to have the highest percentage of giving from our alumni between the classes of 2000 - 2017. The Tournament of 2000's officially kicks off in March 2017 and will run through the end of the fiscal year, June 30, 2017.
All gifts that have been made since July 1, 2016 will count towards our percentage.
Show your Norfolk Collegiate pride and give today
to help us be the winner of the 2017 Tournament of the 2000's!
- Young Alumni gifts made to Norfolk Collegiate between March 1 and June 30 count toward the competition.
- The tournament is divided into four quarters: March, April, May and June.
- The school with the highest increase of percentage points of young alumni donors on the last day of each quarter will be recognized.
- The school with the overall highest percentage of young alumni donors on June 30 will be declared the tournament winner.
- All graduates between 2000-2017 are eligible.