Student outcomes are the foundation of our instructional program. Norfolk Collegiate School's “Portrait of a Graduate” is defined below.
1. Our graduates have the academic tools, passion for learning and flexibility to thrive wherever life takes them and wherever they choose to go.
2. Our graduates are self-motivated and inquisitive, recognizing that knowledge and wisdom are lifelong pursuits.
3. Our graduates are confident, independent thinkers who pursue new endeavors to learn from successes and challenges alike.
4. Our graduates have developed an individual moral compass—rooted in integrity, responsibility and respect—that guides them to the right course of action.
5. Our graduates have a sense of compassion that motivates them to both participate and lead in their local and global communities.